1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
Guests will be able to access the room starting from 2.00 pm; on the day of departure the room must be vacated by 12:00.
2. Can I check-in earlier or request a late check-out?
You can ask for availability for early arrivals or late departures both at the time of booking and during your stay. The hotel will confirm after checking availability. Early check in or late check out are subject to a supplement of 50% of the daily room rate.
3. Is there a luggage storage service in case of early arrival or late departure?
The hotel has luggage storage available for arriving and departing guests. The service is free.
4. Is a garage or parking available? What is the relative cost?
The Hotel has 50 covered parking spaces. Parking space is included in the room rate.
5. Is it possible to bring pets along? What size? Is there an additional cost?
We are a pet friendly hotel – Pets are allowed both in the rooms and in the common areas of the hotel, with the exception of the breakfast room. There is a one-off supplement of €20.00 for sanitizing the room.
7. Do you organize tours and excursions?
Yes, our staff will be happy to offer you tailor-made solutions to get to know the area and to book tours and excursions.
8. Do you offer a transfer service?
Of course, we rely on local providers who provide the service. Contact us for a personalized quote.
1. How many rooms are there?
The hotel has 84 rooms over 2 floors, 2 of these rooms are Suites.
2. Do you have carpet-free rooms?
All our Deluxe rooms have hard flooring.
3. Do the bathrooms have a bathtub or shower?
The Executive and Deluxe rooms are equipped with a walk-in shower, the Classic rooms have a bathtub with shower, the Suites have a hydromassage bathtub and shower with Turkish bath.
4. Are there family rooms or connecting rooms?
The hotel has connecting Classic and Deluxe rooms. Our Junior Suites and Suites are equipped with a sofa bed and are suitable for hosting families with children.
5. Are baby cots available for children? Is there an extra charge?
The hotel offers baby cots for children up to 2 years of age at an extra cost of € 15.00 per night. Children up to 2 years of age may sleep in the existing bedding for free.
6. What is the maximum number of people that can stay in a room?
In the Classic, Deluxe, Junior Suite and Suite rooms we can add an extra bed, the cost is € 25.00 per night.
7. Do you have accessible rooms?
8. Do you have smoking rooms?
All rooms are non-smoking.
9. Do the rooms have AC?
All rooms have individually controlled air conditioning.
10. Is it possible to watch international channels on the room TV?
All Deluxe rooms have a 50″ Smart TV where you can access your streaming platforms with your personal accounts.
1. What is included in the room rate?
The room rate, unless otherwise specified, includes accommodation, a rich breakfast, super fast internet connection, parking spot and access to the fitness room.
2. Is there a tourist tax?
There is no tourist tax in Biella.
3. Which credit cards do you accept?
All major credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro.
1. What are the restaurant opening times?
The restaurant is open from Monday to Saturday, from 7pm to 10pm. The bar is available from 6pm and beyond 10pm.
2. What time is breakfast served?
The breakfast room is open every day from 7:00 to 10:00.
3. Is breakfast included in the room rate?
Breakfast is always included in the rate.
4. Do you offer gluten free meals?
Of course, both for breakfast and in our restaurant.
5. Do you offer vegetarian and vegan meals?
Our menu includes vegetarian options, and we are available to accommodate vegan needs on request.
6. Are high chairs for children available in the restaurant?
High chairs are available free of charge for our little guests in the breakfast room and in the restaurant.
Agorà Palace Hotel
Via Alfonso Lamarmora 13/a, Biella (parking entrance: Via Lorenzo Delleani 8)
T. +39 015 8407324 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org